As I’ve been clocking some serious air miles lately I thought it would high time (*pun pun pun*) that I put together a travel guide. Here’s a simple checklist to get you from A to B in the most comfortable and stylish of ways.
- Book your flights. There are some super discount flights at Cheap Flights. I wish I could afford to fly Business class only but until then I’d rather go budget on the airline tickets and spend it on clothes instead!
- Dress for comfort. A simple jersey tee, woolen sweater, boyfriend jeans paired with Nike Free’s are my go-to flying outfit. Don’t forget an oversized scarf - perfect as it doubles as an eye mask.
- Mini suitcase. I only started using a carry-on suitcase last year and boy does it make your life easier. Pack your noise cancelling head phones, laptop, reading & makeup case full of face spray, lip balm, moisturiser & more.
- Get to the airport nice and early. There’s nothing worse than stressing out and running around the airport. Gives you more time for duty free shopping ;).
- Be the last to get on the plane. I’m not saying you should hold up the plane but the less time on board, the better!
- Keep your fluids up. Buy the biggest water bottle available after clearing security/customs. Then just ask the flight attendant to fill it up.
- Time change. Adjust your watch to your arrival destination time. This helps me minimise and sometimes even avoid jetlag.
- Comfort is key. Change into some super comfy track pants and get ready to kick back.
- Voila you’re at your location – how quick was that!? x Sharday