Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 7:43PM
A few weeks back, Gabby and I made perspex cuffs (thanks to Love Aesthetics). They only cost about $1 each and are easy and quick to make!
You will need:
Perspex peices 8cm x 15cm
Oven and oven tray
Tea towel and oven mitts
Sand paper or nail file
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees celscius
2. Prepare the perspex by filing down the edges
3. Place the perspex in the middle of a baking tray & place in the oven
4. Remove from the oven after 5mins (make sure you don't burn it as bubbles will appear)
5. Shape the perspex to fit your wrist.. be careful they can be very hot!
6. Let it cool, if it doesn't fit just pop it back in the oven and try again