I'm heading to NY this Friday night for a work trip. 'Excited' does not even cut it. But first.. it's packing time. This week's Shop with the Buyer has a segue into Pack with the Buyer. I used to hate packing but now I've pretty much nailed the process. Here are the 5 shoes you need to pack on any fashion conscious trip greater than 3 days.
1. The Ankle boot - perfect shoe from day to evening. I'll wear this one out to dinner in Tribeca.
2. The Birkenstock - let's keep things comfy with my fav shoe of Summer. These will retire to the back of the closet soon, so I might as well wear these through Central Park while I can.
3. The Loafer - again a perfect shoe that will take you from meetings to drinks instantly. Dinner/drinks in China Town anyone?
4. The Fancy Pump - for when you need to impress. Let's go Soho.
5. The Slip On Sneaker - for the plane right back home :(